Bruce Lee
I watched a video: "Dragon, the Bruce Lee Story" today... a bit Hollywood and a bit biography, a bit martial arts, drama, and romance.
A few funny quotes:
Bruce: You better not touch me...
Punk: Or else what?!
Bruce: Or else I'll touch you back!
--------------------------------------
Linda: You're studying philosophy? What can you do with a philosophy major?
Bruce: I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed.
--------------------------------------
What I liked about Bruce Lee was his combination of martial arts, spirituality, and philosophy.
China is producing a special 40 part TV program about his life which will air before the 2008 Olympic Games begin in Beijing.
A few funny quotes:
Bruce: You better not touch me...
Punk: Or else what?!
Bruce: Or else I'll touch you back!
--------------------------------------
Linda: You're studying philosophy? What can you do with a philosophy major?
Bruce: I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed.
--------------------------------------
What I liked about Bruce Lee was his combination of martial arts, spirituality, and philosophy.
China is producing a special 40 part TV program about his life which will air before the 2008 Olympic Games begin in Beijing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home