No Merry Maid
Our maid Fat is mad at us, especially L.
Yesterday, L noticed that our cooking oil was going quickly. Last week, the maid didn't bring back the right change from the store. She was short 5 dirhams.
L decided to check Fat's bag because it had a plastic bottle in it. But, she wanted to ask to check it, not sneak a peek.
"I have a question about somethings..." L asked. "Please open your bag. I want to check it."
Fat exploded! "What? How dare you? Shame, shame! You accuse me of stealing. You don't have a right to do this! Well, I am not working for you again. I'm leaving. "
L: I'm not firing you. Besides, I have a right to check. It's control. This is my house. You go home and think about it whether you want to work. "
Fat stormed out and walked 2 doors down to our neighbor Fad to complain.
"I'm angry and now I'm going to do something really bad to L. She hasn't seen anything yet."
Fad: What happens then? You lose your job and steal something? Then L calls the police and you are in bigger trouble. And L will find someone else to work. And you will have to look for a job somewhere else. Don't be stupid!"
Yesterday, L noticed that our cooking oil was going quickly. Last week, the maid didn't bring back the right change from the store. She was short 5 dirhams.
L decided to check Fat's bag because it had a plastic bottle in it. But, she wanted to ask to check it, not sneak a peek.
"I have a question about somethings..." L asked. "Please open your bag. I want to check it."
Fat exploded! "What? How dare you? Shame, shame! You accuse me of stealing. You don't have a right to do this! Well, I am not working for you again. I'm leaving. "
L: I'm not firing you. Besides, I have a right to check. It's control. This is my house. You go home and think about it whether you want to work. "
Fat stormed out and walked 2 doors down to our neighbor Fad to complain.
"I'm angry and now I'm going to do something really bad to L. She hasn't seen anything yet."
Fad: What happens then? You lose your job and steal something? Then L calls the police and you are in bigger trouble. And L will find someone else to work. And you will have to look for a job somewhere else. Don't be stupid!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home