The Road Less Traveled

There is the wide road used by most people of this world and there is the narrow way, the Road Less Traveled. This blog is about experiences, people and places on the narrow path. I lived and worked in North Africa for many years. That is my outer journey. But my inner journey is spiritual, global and universal. In 2012, I moved to the Golden Triangle region of SE Asia (Laos, Myanmar, Thailand). I have started a whole new adventure. Come join me on the Road Less Traveled. Without and within.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City on a Hill, Golden Triangle

Artist, teacher, peace-maker, world traveler, global citizen.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Minor Miracle

Today, i experienced a minor miracle - i went to pay my phone bill at the Telecom building and there was NO line! NO line! I almost couldn't believe my eyes. I thought maybe no one was working behind the counter, but lo and behold - there was!

It was about 5:00 pm. I'm trying to figure it out. The bills arrived today in the mail midday. Why wasn't there anyone?

Beats me. I'll take it as a rare blessing. Miracles are possible!
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home