Ghost busters

Do you believe in ghosts? Jinn, or jinuun (pl) are the local variety, here.
Recently Muh, a friend called me for help; his sister Fa has jinn. She yells, screams, hits her head against the wall, curses loved ones, tries to slash herself, and mumbles.
The family didn't know what to do after they had consulted a doctor, a psychologist, a fqi (muslim religious practicioner), and shuafa (spiritist). The best the doctors could do was to do the usual x-rays, scans and prescribe heavy sedatives. The fqi recited Quranic verses for a fee. The shuafa did some other things with incense, animal skins and the like. All those things helped a tiny bit. But mostly nothing happened.
What caused the jinn to come? A woman guessed, "Someone did something years ago which hurt her, she kept it to herself until it built up inside her. Then one day, she exploded!" As it turns out, this is what happened! A relative wounded her with terrible words 9 years ago. It festered in her until finally something triggered it recently. She went bonkers, totally mad. I went over to Muh's house. We consulted together. Then, I spoke to his sister.
"Do you want to be healed?" i asked Fa.
"Yes!" she replied.
I proposed, "If you want to be healed, you have to forgive your aunt. Can you do that?"
"I want to. "
I continued, "There is only one Person who can heal you. Do you want to be healed in His Name?"
She jumped up and ran out of the room! If she didn't want to be healed, I couldn't make her! So, i said goodbye and offered to return another time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home