Beginning to Wonder
Ever wonder why "the Best" people are not? Why countries which follow the "Best" religion are not? Or why those who have no religion or faith are nicer and "better" than religious nations?
We had those conversations recently.
Fatimatu said, "I don't understand it. All the Muslim countries should be the best. We have the right religion. But, Europeans who don't follow Islam, are nicer than us. They treat people better at work. Seriously, I would rather have a job with a foreigner than for a Moroccan. This is not 100%, but in general, it's true. A foreigner who says the the "shahada", they will enter paradise first, before us."
Does religion have power to change lives and make people better?
We had those conversations recently.
Fatimatu said, "I don't understand it. All the Muslim countries should be the best. We have the right religion. But, Europeans who don't follow Islam, are nicer than us. They treat people better at work. Seriously, I would rather have a job with a foreigner than for a Moroccan. This is not 100%, but in general, it's true. A foreigner who says the the "shahada", they will enter paradise first, before us."
Does religion have power to change lives and make people better?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home