The Road Less Traveled

There is the wide road used by most people of this world and there is the narrow way, the Road Less Traveled. This blog is about experiences, people and places on the narrow path. I lived and worked in North Africa for many years. That is my outer journey. But my inner journey is spiritual, global and universal. In 2012, I moved to the Golden Triangle region of SE Asia (Laos, Myanmar, Thailand). I have started a whole new adventure. Come join me on the Road Less Traveled. Without and within.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City on a Hill, Golden Triangle

Artist, teacher, peace-maker, world traveler, global citizen.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Staying in touch


Hi students of the Road,

I would like to stay in touch with you, even if i do not have the same Group next semester. You have my email, this web blog and my telephone number. What I can do is post announcements; such as meeting at the beach, the cafe, or inviting you to our place on this blog. Please check here from time to time, say once a week or two for new information.

I have a few other ideas: a sign-up sheet for activities such as outings, playing sports such as basketball and volleyball (those are some of my favorites), etc. Someone said that the faculty of science has a basketball court!

If you have a suggestion, please respond and write in, call or talk to me before the semester ends.

With Blessings,
Your Teacher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home