The Road Less Traveled

There is the wide road used by most people of this world and there is the narrow way, the Road Less Traveled. This blog is about experiences, people and places on the narrow path. I lived and worked in North Africa for many years. That is my outer journey. But my inner journey is spiritual, global and universal. In 2012, I moved to the Golden Triangle region of SE Asia (Laos, Myanmar, Thailand). I have started a whole new adventure. Come join me on the Road Less Traveled. Without and within.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City on a Hill, Golden Triangle

Artist, teacher, peace-maker, world traveler, global citizen.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Beginning and continuing the journey


I have lived here for several years but continue to experience and learn new things. In a sense, I have renewal of vision for the Road Less Traveled. The Road Guide says to take the narrow road, even if few walk there. This is my path. This is the way.

How easy it is to lose fresh perspective on the ordinary. What once was new and fascinating becomes old and boring. Donkey carts, beggars, the mosque, the souk. How to look again with renewed eyes and heart. This is my meditation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home